PO Box 8024
Jackson, MS 39284
3810 Robinson ST
Jackson, MS 39209
View hours ↓
Monday . . . . 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Tuesday . . . . 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Wednesday . 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Thursday . . . .9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Friday . . . . . . CLOSED
Conference Dates to Remember
May 19 2021
DATES TO REMEMBER
- June 10 at 8:00 a.m. – Clergy Executive Session
- June 11 at 6:00 p.m. – Ordering of Ministry Service, Bishop Jonathan Holston, preaching
- June 12 at 10:00 a.m. – Laity Executive Session: by June 12 the following link will be active and take you into the Laity Executive Session Zoom webinar - http://tiny.cc/laysession.
- June 13 at 3:00 p.m. – Memorial Service, Bishop Bill McAlilly, preaching
- June 16 at 6:00 p.m. – Voting Orientation and Training webinar by GNTV*
- June 19 at 12:00 p.m. – Voting Orientation and Training webinar by GNTV*
- June 21 at 7:00 p.m. – Voting Orientation and Training webinar by GNTV*
- June 23-25 – 2020 and 2021 Sessions of The Mississippi Annual Conference (all virtual) – Bishop James E. Swanson Sr. will be preaching both opening and closing worship services.
- Mission Offering is for Mississippi Disaster Relief – checks may either be sent with monthly mission shares or mailed separately to P. O. Box 1603 Jackson, MS 39215-1603
- Ministerial Education Fund (MEF) offering – checks may either be sent with monthly mission shares or mailed separately to P. O. Box 1603 Jackson, MS 39215-1603
- Souvenir Journal Circuit Rider ads information and rates - This year, in addition to sharing digital versions via the conference website and social media, the digital version of The Circuit Rider Souvenir Journal will be eblasted to over 11,000 people in the Mississippi Conference and beyond. The deadline for ads requiring design and layout is Thursday, May 20 by 3:00 p.m. The deadline for print-ready ads is Thursday, June 3 by 3:00 p.m.
- Guidebook App - This year marks the fourth year we have used Guidebook as our event app to provide members of the annual conference with all of the reference materials related to this year's session.
Remember to download the Guidebook App again this year which will provide you with updated information now through the end of annual conference session. So, please download it to your tablet or smart phone of choice now and refer to it often.
VOTING ORIENTATION AND TRAINING *It is extremely important that ALL voting members of The 2020 - 2021 Sessions of The Mississippi Annual Conference attend one of the GNTV Voting Orientation and Training webinars